GoSignMeUp (GSMU) is an online course registration and event registration system used for online and classroom continuing education (CE) and professional development courses. GoSignMeUp allows UAMS faculty and staff to teach face-to-face and online courses in Blackboard to non-UAMS healthcare professionals.
See the courses offered by UAMS at uams.gosignmeup.com.
- GSMU integrates with Blackboard and can automatically deliver course evaluations and certificates dependent on a passing grade in Blackboard.
- Courses and events can be free or require a fee. Colleges and departments set the number of credit hours and pricing options (including discounts or costs for different groups).
- Registration for events can include selection of materials or preferences (such as t-shirt size, books, lunch selections).
- Non-UAMS students create their own accounts, including usernames and passwords.
Before requesting a course using GoSignMeUp
- Visit the UAMS GoSignMeUp website and review the course information and descriptions to see how they are written.
- Create your own GSMU account to see what types of registration information is needed. When you are ready for participants to register for your course(s), you can customize the registration information (professions and degrees) to meet your needs.
- Confirm the credit hours and fees with your college and/or department administration.
- Review the processes and responsibilities for GSMU course sponsors.
To offer a CE course using GoSignMeUp
For help with GoSignMeUp
- Instructors and administrators needing help with GoSignMeUp should contact BlackboardHelp@uams.edu.
- Students needing help with GoSignMeUp should first contact their instructor.